Last modified: June 10, 2020
This policy applies to information we collect from users, vendors, guests and other parties:
· On this Website.
· In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· The Company, either offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, for example, a user ID; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you use or navigate through the Website, or if you are redirected to the Website to complete a transaction. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by using our Website and filling in forms on our Website. This includes, but is not limited to, information and personal information provided when you create an account on our Website, for example your name, company name, address, email address and phone number and other information you may provide us about your business, including your payment/billing information, for example, credit card information or bank account information.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
· Data about how and when you access your account and the Website platform, including information about the browser you use, your network connection, your IP address and information about how you browse the Website interface. We use this information to fulfill transactions, give you access to our Website and to improve our Services. We also use this information to provide you with advertising or marketing information.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Social Media Networks and other Third-Party Platforms
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including the fulfillment of orders on platforms such as eBay, Amazon and Etsy.
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please either check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including, for example, payment processors, sellers, attorneys, accountants, insurers and bankers.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have either consented to or not opted out of (as applicable) these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
10. Compliance with California Privacy Laws
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa].
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents to request access to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that we have collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. In connection therewith, if you are a California resident, you have the right to view, access, modify, or transport your information, or to submit a request for deletion of information, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our mobile application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
11. Compliance with EU Privacy Laws
We are headquartered in the U.S., but we work with merchants, services providers, buyer, sellers and users around the world, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions. In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, we rely on standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission. Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under applicable European data protection laws (including, for example, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a merchant, a partner or a user of the Website and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a buyer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly. We serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by applicable law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation.
12. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Also, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Website. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We are not (and shall at no time be held) responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
14. Contact Information